Bhadradri co-operative urban bank ltd., with its network of branches in entire state of telangana, having determined plans to improve service and to augment its business, require
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (C.E.O)
Job Description :
1. Design/Create business plans to the Board of Management within the
guidelines of Reserve Bank of India, Commissioner for
co-operation and Registrar of Co-operative Societies for Telangana
State and an approval to execute such Directions.
2. To judiciously deploy resources for lending and investment as per guidelines to improve income and there on the profits.
3. Build a strong IT administration / management, etc.
Required Candidate Profile :
1. Incumbent must be a graduate with
CAIIB / DBF / Diploma in Co-operative Business Management or equivalent qualification; or
Chartered / Cost Account; or
Post graduate in any discipline.
2. Preferred age for ideal candidate should not be less than 45 years
and not more than 62 years at the of appointment.
3. Strong networking skills.
4. Excellent Communication Skills. Experience of minimum 20 years in
Banking and should have been in middle management codre and above
for atleast 10 years.
Perks and Benefits : Commensurate with experience and knowledge
Role : CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Industry : CO-OPERATIVE URBAN BANK
Functional Area : TOP MANAGEMENT
In service candidates should apply through proper channel. If you think
you are the right person for the role. Please share your resume to
email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11-08-2023.
To meet challenges in Business
1. The candidate should be a post graduate in any faculty having
preferably 3 years of banking experience.
2. The age limit for the post is not below 25 years and not above
40 years as on 01-04-2023.
All the candidates shall have to apply with their detaled
bio-data necessarily with the following.
1. Proof of Date Of Birth(Xerox copy) along with 2 passport size photographs
2. Proof of Educational qualification(Xerox copy)
3. Mobile Number
4. Address proof of Aadhar and any one of Voter ID/Bank pass book containing present address
5. Experience certificate if any from the respective organization
6. Candidates belong to SC/ST/BC categories should enclose Xerox copy of their Cast Certificate.
7. Candidate should forward their resume with the above related document copies along with other details to the given below address.
8. Candidates who have sent their resumes with be informed either through phone (Mobile only) or by way of S.M.S,
9. Application is to be sent only by courier or Regd. Post or applay online.
10. Changes in the schedule of Interviews if any will be intimated to the candidates.
BHADRADRI CO-OPERATIVE URBAN BANK LTD.,
Head Office, H.No.3-1-17&18, 2nd Floor, Near Sunder talkies,
Gandhi Chowk, Khammam,Telangana-507003.
Mobile: 96036 99971
Email: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org